Since 1998 I have dedicated myself entirely to this profession which I consider to be more an art form.
I have participated in numerous specialization courses, attending also courses in renown restaurants in Arezzo, Siena and Florence.
But what has really enriched my working experience is my curiosity and interest towards researching those old traditional recipes which really distinguish Tuscan cuisine and respect its origins.
My work experience has taken me through the kitchens of many restaurants before reaching my current role as head chef at Villa di Piazzano. I have cooked for many people coming from many different nationalities and walks of life, and conversing with my clients at the end of meals has taught me a lot about what transpires in my cuisine.
The possibility of sharing this passion with our guests, at the "In Cucina Cooking School" is for me something very special.
Come and join in us in a fun cooking experience - Buon Appetito!
Villa di Piazzano
BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF COOKING LESSON
- starting at 10.30 am every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (with a few exceptions)
- minimum of 2 and a maximum of 6 participants
- weather and season permitting, start with a stroll in our vegetable garden where you will pick the produce and herbs for the lesson
- go back to our "Cooking School" kitchen and participate in an informal hands-on lesson where you learn how to make a full 4 course Italian meal
- conclude with lunch in the garden and a good bottle of local wine
- cost includes: the lesson, refreshments, recipe kit, lunch with wine Euro 125 per person
from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm EST)
730 Fifth Avenue Suite 600
New York, NY 10019
Phone/Fax: +1 917 3101028